Summer 2017 – until Saturday 30th September including Bank Holidays Mondays. (Then closed for winter.)
- EVERY SATURDAY. Tours of the circus centre and the whole circus site with trained Blue Badge guides starting in the Centre at 12 noon and 1.00pm every Saturday. £3 (for development funds) per person, accompanied children under 16 free.
- SPECIAL EVENTS – see separate listing .
- Indoor and outdoor displays.
- Giant model of circus complete with thousands of spectators.
- Digital displays with interactive content and animation.
- Reconstructed base of the circus starting gates.
- Circus remains in situ under glass.
- Free admission.
- Parking in the centre including disabled parking. (To reach the centre by car, you need to approach from the Butt Road carpark and drive the full length (300 m) of Roman Circus Walk where you will find yourself at the end of the drive in the Circus Centre.)
- Nearby public car parks within 5 – 7 minutes gentle walk. (Butt Road car park can be full up so the best one to use is the car park in Napier Road.
Corporate organisations and societies
- Centre available for hire out of opening hours. Room can accommodate up to eighty or more people. Reasonable rates. Audio-visual facilities and catering available.
- For further details, please phone 01206 501785.