What's on offer and when...
Wander around the circus site, browse in the centre,and relax in the gardens. And what's more, admission is free!
Looking for voluntary work? Then why not find out if you could help with the running and development of the Circus Centre or help the archaeologists in their work?
HOW TO FIND US
However you are coming - if it's by foot, car, bus, or train - this is what you need to know to find us! See you soon...
Opening hours for Centre, Gardens, and Tea Room
Summer from Tuesday 11th April 2017. Opening hours: Tuesdays to Saturdays, 11.00am to 4.00pm until Saturday 30th September 2017 plus Bank Holiday Mondays.
Some of what will be on offer over the summer
● Tours Saturdays 12 noon and 1.00 pm of the Circus Centre and the whole circus site (£3 per person, children under 16 free).
● Pre-bookable tours for groups of at least ten (£2 per person).
● 'Tea and a tour' for groups of at least ten (£9.50 per person)
● Visits from schools welcome by appointment. Guides and tailored presentations on request (but a fee normally applies).
● Centre available for hire by corporate organisations and societies.
Roman Circus Centre, Roman Circus House, Roman Circus Walk, Colchester.
Enquiries and bookings: 01206 501785.
Colchester Archaeological Trust website: