What's on offer and when...
Wander around the circus site, browse in the centre,and relax in the gardens. And what's more, admission is free!
Looking for voluntary work? Then why not find out if you could help with the running and development of the Circus Centre or help the archaeologists in their work?
HOW TO FIND US
However you are coming - if it's by foot, car, bus, or train - this is what you need to know to find us! See you soon...
● Summer: open Tuesdays to Saturdays, 11.00am to 4.00pm until Saturday 28th September 2019 plus Bank Holiday Mondays,
● Winter: open Mondays to Fridays (Saturdays and Sundays closed), 11.00am to 3.00pm (tearoom closed).
● Enquiries and bookings for group tours (party sizes min 10) available all year round: 01206 501785 (option 6) or email email@example.com.
● Visits from schools welcome by appointment.
● Centre available for hire by corporate organisations and societies.
Roman Circus Centre, Roman Circus House, Roman Circus Walk, Colchester.
Colchester Archaeological Trust website: